UNION UNIVERSITY is a private, Christian, four-year, coeducational, liberal arts-based university offering bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees. Founded in 1823, Union is the oldest institution affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention. Union is located in Jackson, Tennessee, approximately 80 miles east of Memphis and 120 miles west of Nashville. Union also has extension campuses in Germantown and Hendersonville, Tennessee.
Union University is an academic community, affiliated with the Tennessee Baptist Convention, equipping persons to think Christianly and serve faithfully in ways consistent with its core values of being excellence-driven, Christ-centered, people-focused, and future-directed. These values shape its identity as an institution which prioritizes liberal arts based undergraduate education enhanced by professional and graduate programs. the academic community is composed of quality faculty, staff, and students working together in a caring, grace-filled environment conducive to the development of character, servant leadership, and cultural engagement.
UNION is a welcoming, accessible and safe place to live and learn. Our campus housing has been ranked third in the nation. Sixty student organizations, NCAA DII sports, concerts and residence life activities mean you’ll be involved from your very first day at Union.
- Location: Jackson, Tennessee
- Academic Programs: Over 100 programs of study
- Enrollment: Approximately 3,500 undergraduate and graduate students; 44 states and 33 countries represented
- Faculty: 85% hold highest possible degree in field
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 10:1
- Financial Assistance: 100% of incoming freshman receive some form of financial aid
- Campus Life: More than 90 campus clubs and organizations, No. 4 in the Nation for Best College Dorms by Niche.com, and 6 National Fraternities and Sororities
Want to hear more about Union University?
Fill out our Connect Form and an AmeriStudy representative will contact you soon!
Click here to browse academic programs at Union University.
COSTS FOR 2019-2020 ACADEMIC YEAR:
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees: $32,650
Room & Board: $9,950
Financial Assistance: International students may be eligible for at least $4,000 in annual scholarship assistance.
*Please note Room & Board costs are calculated according to most commonly taken option.
**Also note, total tuition reflects mandatory fees.
English Proficiency Requirements (pick one)
SAT: 1100 (combined critical reading and math)
TOEFL: 80 Internet
Application Deadline: Rolling deadline